I am currently an assistant professor at Tottori University of Environmental Studies in Japan.
I obtained my B.A. in Economics at the Faculty of Economics, Kyoto University, my M.A. and Ph.D. in Energy Science at the Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University.
My complete CV will be provided upon request with a valid reason.
You can also get my CV on Xing (German) and LinkedIn (English).
2009-2012 Ph.D. in Energy Science | Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University
2007-2009 M.A. in Energy Science | Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University
2003-2007 B.A. in Economics | Faculty of Economics, Kyoto University
2018-present Assistant Professor, Tottori University of Environmental Studies
2016-2018 Specially Appointed Lecturer, Tokyo University of Social Welfare
2012-2016 Post-doctoral Researcher, Johannes Kepler University Linz
2013- Coordinator of Austria and Japan for ENO – the Environment Online-
Peer-reviewed Journal Articles as First Author
- Koda, S (2016). Horizontal Relationship and Environmental Communication: A Case Study on Collaborative Activities between SPES and Local Residents in Austria, The International Journal of Environmental Sustainability, Volume 12, Issue 2, pp.17-31.
- Koda, S (2012). Theoretical Approach to the Collaborative Environmental Activities: Household Waste Disposal towards Environmentally Friendly Daily Life, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, vol.2, No.6, vol.2, No.6, pp.104-110.
- Koda, S (2012). Konbiniensusutoa ni okeru shigen rouhino kouzou – sanyokantsu ni motozuku tanpou- (The structure of wastefulness at a convenience store: short report based on the participant observation), Syuudan rikigaku (Group dynamics), vol.29, pp.87-103, written in Japanese.
- Koda, S (2012). Towards Environmentally Friendly Management at “Konbini”: Case Study at a Convenience Store in Japan, Journal of Alternative Perspectives in the Social Sciences, vol.3, No.4, pp.946-957.
- Koda, S (2012). The motivation for proenvironmental behavior: Household waste disposal towards environmentally friendly daily life: Case studies in Finland, Journal of Educational and Social Research, Vol.2, No.1, pp.191-198.
Peer-reviewed Journal Proceedings as First Author
- Koda, S (2011). The Motivation toward the Environment-Friendly Daily Life: Case Studies in Finland. Proceeding of the 7th International Symposium on Environmentally Conscious Design and Inverse Manufacturing, Kyoto, JAPAN, 30 November- 2 December, 2011
- Koda, S (2011). The structural analysis of the relationship and the dilemma in the environment-friendly management-A case study at a convenience store in Japan-. Proceeding of The 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Future for Human Security, Kyoto, JAPAN, 8-10 October, 2011