I am currently working as an assistant professor at Tottori University of Environmental Studies in Japan after 2 years experience as a specially appointed senior lecturer at Tokyo University of Social Welfare, Japan and after 3.5 years experience as a post-doc researcher at Johannes Kepler University Linz in Austria.
I completed my BA at Kyoto University in Economics, my MA and Ph.D. at Kyoto University in Energy Science.
> I received PhD in Energy Science at Kyoto University in 2012.
My complete resume will be provided upon request.
You can get my resume in Xing (German) and LinkedIn (English).
2009-2012 Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University; PhD in Energy Science
2007-2009 Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University; M.A. in Energy Science
2003-2007 Department of Economics, Kyoto University; B.A. in Economics
2013- Coordinator of Austria and Japan for ENO – the Environment Online-
Peer-reviewed Journal Articles as First Author
- Koda, S (2016). Horizontal Relationship and Environmental Communication: A Case Study on Collaborative Activities between SPES and Local Residents in Austria, The International Journal of Environmental Sustainability, Volume 12, Issue 2, pp.17-31.
- Koda, S (2012). Theoretical Approach to the Collaborative Environmental Activities: Household Waste Disposal towards Environmentally Friendly Daily Life, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science,vol.2, No.6, pp.104-110.
- Koda, S (2012). Konbiniensusutoa ni okeru shigen rouhino kouzou – sanyokantsu ni motozuku tanpou- (The structure of wastefulness at a convenience store: short report based on the participant observation), Syuudan rikigaku (Group dynamics), vol.29, pp.87-103, written in Japanese.
- Koda, S (2012). Towards Environmentally Friendly Management at “Konbini”: Case Study at a Convenience Store in Japan, Journal of Alternative Perspectives in the Social Sciences, vol.3, No.4, pp.946-957.
- Koda, S (2012). The motivation for proenvironmental behavior: Household waste disposal towards environmentally friendly daily life: Case studies in Finland, Journal of Educational and Social Research, Vol.2, No.1, pp.191-198.
Peer-reviewed Journal Proceedings as First Author
- Koda, S (2011). The Motivation toward the Environment-Friendly Daily Life: Case Studies in Finland. Proceeding of the 7th International Symposium on Environmentally Conscious Design and Inverse Manufacturing, Kyoto, JAPAN, November- 2 December, 2011
- Koda, S (2011). The structural analysis of the relationship and the dilemma in the environment-friendly management-A case study at a convenience store in Japan-. Proceeding of The 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Future for Human Security, Kyoto, JAPAN, 8-10 October, 2011